Sub-station

are you fond of drinking cocktails in a copper mug? it may cause food poisoning

by:Xianke     2020-07-02
The Moscow Mule cocktail usually served in a copper cup has a pH value of much less than 6. 0.
The popular cocktail consists of vodka, ginger beer and lime juice, usually accompanied by a piece of lime, which is considered unsafe when consumed in a copper cup.
This means that copper cups with copper inside may not be used with this drink.
However, copper cups lined with another metal inside, such as nickel or stainless steel, should be used as much as possible.
As mentioned in the statement, \"high concentrations of copper are toxic and can lead to food poisoning.
When the surface of copper and copper alloy is in contact with acidic food, copper may be dipped into food.
Carbon dioxide may be released into the water supply due to ineffective or ineffective
Carbon and copper pipe assemblies between the presence of anti-reflux devices.
The acid produced by the mixing of water and carbon dioxide releases copper from the components of the pipe, and then transfers the leachate to the beverage, causing copper poisoning.
Symptoms of copper poisoning are reported to include vomiting, stomachache, confusion, drowsiness and fainting.
The toxicity of copper, sometimes referred to as high copper or copper poisoning, can also occur by eating acidic foods cooked in uncoated copper cookware.
Get live coverage and updates from India and around the world on NDTV. com.
Watch all live TV on NDTV 24x7 and on.
Like us, or follow us, find and update.
: Find the latest news on ndtv. com/budget.
Custom message
Contact